Xiaomi redmi note 7 is a beautifully designed and intelligently built smartphone, which has so many interesting features that you would definitely want to go with and explore, as lover of Android devices.
More so, it is the successor of Redmi note 6 and in thesame series with Redmi 7 , which were all produced by Xiaomi Device. So, we are going to evaluate the specs of the smartphone in this post, and see the camera, design, speed, and battery capacity of the smartphone, as well as other features of the smartphone.
Also Read>> Xiaomi Redmi 7 Specs, Overview and Price.
Xiaomi redmi note 7 features a powerfully built selfie camera of 13MP, with AI portrait mode, background blurring, AI Beautify, Face recognition, Selfie timer and also HDR camera features, which allows you to enjoy a good and clear selfies,, with the smartphone.
And then, a back camera of 48MP + 5MP AI dual rear camera, which is 4 times the pixels for extra clarity and beauty, the more pixels, the clearer the picture. The Redmi Note 7 uses an all-new 48MP sensor—that’s four times the pixels of a typical 12MP phone camera. In 48MP mode, a single pixel measures just 0.8μm, resulting in resolution nothing short of astounding.
The smartphone, xiaomi redmi note 7 features a full screen display of Slim bezel 6.3″ Dot Drop Full Screen Display , with Sunlight display, Night display and reading mode as well.
Among mainstream flagship phones, the Dot Drop screen has become a common solution for maximizing the Full Screen Display due to its neat and comfortable way of housing the front camera. With 2340 x 1080 resolution, this display surpasses most high definition TVs. Altogether, this phone is packing a sizeable display that keeps its clarity down to the smallest details. That is very interesting features indeed.
Then, the smartphone also has a body design of Gradient glass back finish 2.5D on both sides, with an upgraded appearance with a chic and sophisticated glass back Colors that shine and shift like the tide for a magnificent. And with Corning® ️Gorilla® ️Glass 5, which offers protection for the screen.
Also Read >> Xiaomi Redmi 8 Specifications, Overview and Price
The Speed and Battery
Redmi note 7 comes with a dual 4G LTE network enabled on the smartphone, which offers faster internet surfing, and downloading speed, and together with Boosted performance Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660* Up to 2.2GHz.
And the use of Snapdragon™ 660 signifies that the Redmi Note 7 has attained near flagship status.
Moreover, this special AI edition of the processor provides a faster CPU clock speed for incredibly smooth operation and responsive gaming, without hanging or delaying.
However, the smartphone has a memory capacity space of 3GB/ 4GB RAM with 32GB/64GB/128 ROM. Which offers enough storage capacity to save more files and have many applications. Together with a powerful battery capacity of 4000mAh, with fast charging, and type-C port.
Key Features of Xiaomi Redmi note 7
- 6.3-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 X 2340 pixels
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 CPU and 3GB/4GB/6GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB built-in storage space, up to 256GB with a .memory card
- Dual 48MP + 5MP Rear Camera and a 13MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear)
- 4, 000mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
General Overview and Price
The smartphone is officially available across the country in Nigeria, and in other countries aswell. But the price starts from $120 to $160 which around N45,000 to N85,000, but depending on your location and variant.
The general Overview of the smartphone are:
- Platform: Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: Octa-core Processor, up to 2.2GHz (Qualcomm Snapdragon 660)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- Memory: 3GB/4GB/6GB RAM
- Colours: Blue, Black, Twilight Gold
- Dimension: 159.2 x 75.2 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 186g
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM
- Display: 6.3-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 2340 x 1080 pixels
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Rear Camera: Dual 48MP + 5MP camera, 1080p [email protected]/60fps
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Front Camera: 13MP camera, 1080p [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 32GB / 64GB / 128GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 256GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: LTE-A (3CA) Cat 9 450/50Mbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, wi-fi direct, dual-band
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, v5.0 with A2DP, LE
- NFC: –
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: USB Type-C 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Video Player: MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (rear)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: –
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 4, 000mAh non removable Li-Po battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes